Park Communications provides telephone and internet services to the tenants at the RV parks listed on this web site.
- Telephone Service – via voice over internet switching systems. These advanced systems provide caller identification and E911 service.
- Internet service – via DSL (digital service line) over cabling to the power meter at each space. This cabling is terminated on a telephone network interface mounted on the power pedestal. A modem is required within the RV provided by Park Comm. There is a $25 refundable deposit for this modem.
- Required Wiring – Park Communications will provide the required wiring from the interface to the RV for mobile trailers, 5th wheels, and motor homes.
Park model and other skirted trailers will require permanent wiring from the power meter interface. This wiring typically consists of conduit and buried service wire.
Customer can provide this wiring or Park Communications will install conduit and wiring.
- Standard fee for installing telephone, internet and park cable tv wiring is $40.00.
- Install internal wiring and jacks for additional charges.
Additional products and services:
- Satellite and TV Installation
- DishNet Satellite Systems
- Alarm and Video Monitoring Systems